My other pets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbodgrl

Zoo Keeper
Since I am at work and bored out of my mind I thought I would introduce Maci's siblings, I have 4 cats a dog and a turtle as well as Maci my chin.

Starting oldest to youngest....
Morgan (captain Morgan) a Red eared Slider 16 years old and Maci's roommate
1146.jpg

1142.jpg

Outside for some egg laying time
29949_1234215310632_1686680462_481234_795795_n.jpg

WOW the markings on Tapanga's back are incredible!

Thanks! Previously I had another black cat...Zoee who was 15 and I had to have PTS last year with a large tumor in her abdomen. I was looking to adopt a tortie as I always wanted one and only ever had black cats of some variation. I went to the shelter and Tapanga pretty much picked me. She was meowing and playing with her cage tag and her personality was everything I was looking for. So I had her out of the cage and played with her and got to know her a bit. Put in my application and she was home a couple days later.

your animals are all quite beautiful! I especially am a fan of your turtle. I have wanted a turtle now for awhile and have a 55 gallon fishtank occupied by one last fish that I would love to turn into a turtle home, but hubby wants a lizard or two...we'll see who wins out in the end! lol

I love your Pit. I have a pit mix who did the same thing to a few basketballs. We've learned not to play around him. :D I take it yours is a water dog too? He's dashing in his life vest.

Last edited:
I love your Pit. I have a pit mix who did the same thing to a few basketballs. We've learned not to play around him. :D I take it yours is a water dog too? He's dashing in his life vest.

The basketballs are one of his favorite toys! He absolutely loves fetch and will play that over anything. I just buy him the cheapy basketballs for like $4. Cheaper than actual dog balls that size :laughitup: His vest is actually a ski vest from old navy (love their dog clothes because they actually fit him) He does not tolerate cold temps well at all. If he stands in ice or snow to long he will end up lifting one leg of the ground and standing like a statue leading to me lugging him back in the house :rofl: He actually absolutely HATES water. He has to have a rain coat on to even think about leaving the covered porch in rain. He refuses to step in puddles. Is terrified that hoses and sprinklers might get him wet. We got caught in rain on a walk and I pretty much had to drag him home because he kept stopping dead in his tracks like that was going to help or something! He is a silly spoiled boy!

Who am I kidding they are all spoiled!

Love your kitties! I am a cat lady myself. It's also nice to see black cats in a nice home, as I understand they are some of the least adopted in shelters.

They are all adorable! I especially love Tapanga...what a looker!

The basketballs are one of his favorite toys! He absolutely loves fetch and will play that over anything. I just buy him the cheapy basketballs for like $4. Cheaper than actual dog balls that size :laughitup: His vest is actually a ski vest from old navy (love their dog clothes because they actually fit him) He does not tolerate cold temps well at all. If he stands in ice or snow to long he will end up lifting one leg of the ground and standing like a statue leading to me lugging him back in the house :rofl: He actually absolutely HATES water. He has to have a rain coat on to even think about leaving the covered porch in rain. He refuses to step in puddles. Is terrified that hoses and sprinklers might get him wet. We got caught in rain on a walk and I pretty much had to drag him home because he kept stopping dead in his tracks like that was going to help or something! He is a silly spoiled boy!

Who am I kidding they are all spoiled!

Bahahahaha! He sounds just like the lab I had as a kid. What a goof!

I love all of your pets. I am definitely a cat person by nature and would have a cat, but landlords don't allow them! I am especially loving your turtle. I had an ex boyfriend who had a turtle named wheezy, I was shocked at how much personality they have!!! She loved to roam the yard and would come take a little food from your hand!

You have a great family! :)

Thanks everyone!

They are all pretty much my world. They mean so much to me and I spend a lot of time (and money) taking care of them. I couldn't imagine not have a house full of critters. I'd be so bored :laughitup:

Back