My newest addition!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverrose

Chinnie kisses!
NO. It's not another tarantula. lol...

I went to the Herp World Expo here last Saturday, and bought myself a birthday present. I came home with a male Ambanja Panther Chameleon. He is about 3 months old, so his color is just barely starting to show. His sire has mainly blue bars, so I'm excited to see what his adult colors will turn out to be. He is totally adorable and I love him! I think I am gonna name him Remington, Remy for short! (But I am still open to suggestions!) Here is my new little guy! :hearts:

Attachments

• IMG_1960.jpg
    IMG_1960.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 119
Love him and love the name! A chameleon is on my list of potential herps...but it got pushed further down the list now that I've dipped my toes in the world of tortoises!

He is adorable, I love their little hands! My son wants one soo bad, but he graduates next year and will head off to college. Im sure he will have one when he settles after school.

Ohh how awesome.....after my water dragon goes I'm thinking about getting one of these. I also vote for the name remy, how cute :)

Back