My new chinchilla Ernie!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Alex~

Hey everyone! This is Ernie, my new chinchilla and my first! :)

IMG_0089.jpg

Ernie is a rescue chin who is about approximately 4 years old now. He was originally found abandoned in an empty house in a glass aquarium with his brother Bert who sadly passed away very shortly after this :(

IMG_0088.jpg

Ernie has been doing very well since this, especially when he came into the hands of Susan from Azchins who has been wonderful in caring for him! He is a very sweet boy who is very curious about everybody and loves giving kisses :)

I am definitely going to spoil this little guy rotten! He deserves the absolute best after what he's been through!!

I think we are both very lucky to have each other! <3

So happy that you now have Ernie! Its awesome that you got a rescue in need! I hope you and Ernie have many, many happy years together!! He's adorable!

Congrats! He's a handsome fellow. Happy to hear he's found his fur-ever home.

Ernie was a sweetheart when I met him! Glad he found a forever home that appreciates his easy-going attitude. :thumbsup:

It's good to see one of Susan's babies on here! Hopefully we'll see many more pictures of him. Congrats on finding a wonderful little chinnie!

Ah Ernie is a Susan chin? She's probably already got him trained to be super spoiled. So glad he's found his forever home with you!

Thank you so much guys :) I am so happy I found him~ and yes he's super spoiled and going to be even more so <3 He's got the most wonderful disposition! You guys will definitely see more of him especially when I get his cage SUPER fancied up hehe :) Hopefully he'll have too much to even know what to do with!

Back