my fur babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberlin

Hi all,

I want to introduce my lovely fur babies here...

1st up is Autumn. She's my 1st chin. Also the source of my chin addiction. She's the queen of the house. Nobody says no to Autumn! She's about 4 and either a homo beige or homo tan.
IMG_0013-1.jpg

2nd is Coco. She's a 3yr old TOV tan. My girly girl. Loves to eat and cuddle <3
IMG_1521.jpg

This is Sir Fat Cockroach aka Psycho Chin. He's a 2yr old standard. He's got issues that may never get resolved... he's pretending to be normal here...
IMG_0875.jpg

And this is Jacob. My 6mon old ex dk homo ebony from Bowen. He's my sweet baby :)
IMG_2008.jpg

Cute lil herd of chins, what "issues" does PC have?

Just to name a few, he barks at his own shadow. Runs around in circles. He thinks chewing toys are punching bags. Throws himself against the cage for no reasons. And goes ballastic and makes all kinds of weird noises whenever the chin lives above him uses the litterbox.

Wow, PC sounds like a fun chin!!! Welcome, btw, we're happy to have you to the best chin forum around! :) All of your babies are adorable, and it sounds like you started with one, got the chin itch, and had to get more! It seems to happen a lot around here.

Jacob needs to marry my Ex Dark Ebony girl, Lyssandra. She is about 6 months, but is very small like 4 month old. She is very pretty. Jacob is so cute! I want him to be my son in law.

Thank you!

and um hkk... I don't think Jacob is thinking about girls just yet...

Back