Mr. Minato goes to Heaven❤️

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinatoandChili

Hi everybody, I just wanted to make a tribute to my sweet dear Minato. Minato was my beloved chin best friend. I wasn’t able to fully know his age, but I was leaning more on 10 years old. His favorite treats were rosehip, oats and more. His favorite things to do were: eat, sleep, pee on my bed, and cuddle me. I always told myself and my husband that Minato was a different chin than we expected. More on the lazy side, he would always jump on my bed and cuddle next to me. He’d stretch out his legs and arms while he layed on his side to sleep with me. The only times he’d get up was when he would drink water or eat. I have some pictures below.

Sadly, we never understood the cause for the seizures he was having which made his way to heaven. It was something neurological or with his heart. I believe it was that he had too big of a heart. He spent his last few minutes eating his favorite treats and cuddled in his blanket. He rested in my arms as I said my goodbyes to him. He surely never closed his eyes while I left mine open as I was sure he wanted to spend his last moments with us. I love you Mr. Minato, you’ll always be home with us and never away.

I want to thank you guys for all the advice you’d give us. It helped him extend his lifespan and I’m sure he’s thanking each one of you from chinny heaven. This platform truly keeps a place in my heart for all new chin owners. Thank you guys. Thank you Minato for making me the happiest human possible. You mean the world to me and I’ll meet you on the other side.

Attachments

• 983F9660-4170-49BD-BF25-F630706370D2.jpeg
    983F9660-4170-49BD-BF25-F630706370D2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 0376F0B1-F7F8-4F0B-AF0C-41EE98A2BDB6.jpeg
    0376F0B1-F7F8-4F0B-AF0C-41EE98A2BDB6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • BB9A1A01-E53B-4384-A221-2773AAE862C3.jpeg
    BB9A1A01-E53B-4384-A221-2773AAE862C3.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 7C5694C9-2D66-49C0-A97B-E313CB5F2DF7.jpeg
    7C5694C9-2D66-49C0-A97B-E313CB5F2DF7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 2430262C-8316-43E7-9394-E1334417782C.jpeg
    2430262C-8316-43E7-9394-E1334417782C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • D6BDCB52-EEE3-4073-83ED-2482E369966C.png
    D6BDCB52-EEE3-4073-83ED-2482E369966C.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 63DDAF8A-1C07-4DDC-AB97-A7F8D64007EB.png
    63DDAF8A-1C07-4DDC-AB97-A7F8D64007EB.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

I know Minato was pretty special to you. I bet he felt that and was grateful for all you have done for him.

Thank you so much. He was beyond special to me, he truly is my soulmate. I appreciate your condolences💕

I am so sorry for your loss. I know all too well what it's like to lose these little guys and it is heartwrenching. 💔

I am so sorry for your loss. I know all too well what it's like to lose these little guys and it is heartwrenching. 💔
Thank you, I’m thankful for your response. I’m also sorry for your loss with your other chins, they are all so beautiful and kind. I know we’ll soon enough meet them again. For now, I like to think they’re watching us in heaven while eating all their favorite treats!

Hi everybody, I just wanted to make a tribute to my sweet dear Minato. Minato was my beloved chin best friend. I wasn’t able to fully know his age, but I was leaning more on 10 years old. His favorite treats were rosehip, oats and more. His favorite things to do were: eat, sleep, pee on my bed, and cuddle me. I always told myself and my husband that Minato was a different chin than we expected. More on the lazy side, he would always jump on my bed and cuddle next to me. He’d stretch out his legs and arms while he layed on his side to sleep with me. The only times he’d get up was when he would drink water or eat. I have some pictures below.

Sadly, we never understood the cause for the seizures he was having which made his way to heaven. It was something neurological or with his heart. I believe it was that he had too big of a heart. He spent his last few minutes eating his favorite treats and cuddled in his blanket. He rested in my arms as I said my goodbyes to him. He surely never closed his eyes while I left mine open as I was sure he wanted to spend his last moments with us. I love you Mr. Minato, you’ll always be home with us and never away.

I want to thank you guys for all the advice you’d give us. It helped him extend his lifespan and I’m sure he’s thanking each one of you from chinny heaven. This platform truly keeps a place in my heart for all new chin owners. Thank you guys. Thank you Minato for making me the happiest human possible. You mean the world to me and I’ll meet you on the other side.
So sorry for your loss. I understand I lost two Chinchillas In the past two years I also lost two of my dogs this year. And my little Shih Tzu kept having seizures. Put him on medication that same night he had heart failure and he had a stroke and couldn’t move anything but a little eyes. So once again I am so sorry. I still have my little man I call him because he’s 22 years old chinchilla and his friend which her name is Mozart’s she’s white and she’s about 11 years old and I have a little rescue dog

So sorry for your loss. I understand I lost two Chinchillas In the past two years I also lost two of my dogs this year. And my little Shih Tzu kept having seizures. Put him on medication that same night he had heart failure and he had a stroke and couldn’t move anything but a little eyes. So once again I am so sorry. I still have my little man I call him because he’s 22 years old chinchilla and his friend which her name is Mozart’s she’s white and she’s about 11 years old and I have a little rescue dog
I’m sorry for your loss as well, I know it’s hard:/ The same happening with your puppy happened with Minato, it’s so hard to watch but it’s even worse to know what they experience. That’s so sweet! My Minato was around 10 years old (never was able to figure out the age) but I always called him my baby and always put the word “little” in front of his nicknames. Thank you so much!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing pets is definitely the hardest part of having and loving them, but I think all the joy they give us is worth it. Minato was beautiful and it sounds like he was a total sweetheart. He had a great life with you and it's obvious how much you loved him. I'm sure he knew how loved he was right up to the end. Hang in there. ❤️

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing pets is definitely the hardest part of having and loving them, but I think all the joy they give us is worth it. Minato was beautiful and it sounds like he was a total sweetheart. He had a great life with you and it's obvious how much you loved him. I'm sure he knew how loved he was right up to the end. Hang in there. ❤️
Thank you so much. I agree with you, I don’t regret a single second spent on him and I won’t ever take it for granted. But thank you, it means a lot.

Back