Mousey, the tailless chinchilla, enters show!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahahahaha...I love the judge...now if that was man, you could get a hold of his...

Very cute.

Bahahahaha! Yay Mousey! How did you finally get her groomed? That judge had me on the floor laughing. She was bouncing around saying "Look at me! I'm pretty! LOOK AT ME!" :laughitup:

We actually just rough-groomed her the night before but it was very difficult... Two people had to hold her (ears and hind legs) so that she could be groomed...

She does look like a bunny though, right?! Look at her hopping in the cage, lol

Thanks for posting, Ryan!

Honestly, I didn't want to show her at first because I was embarassed someone would think I was serious, lol. I knew she wouldn't do well at all! She is too small for her age, her belly is stained (sometimes when she's out she pees on the linoleum and just sits/scoots in it), she doesn't dust very well, and she had lots of slips from the vet and matted areas around her face that I had to use baby wipes and a comb to smooth out (from when she was on meds and Critical Care). So... she got no award... hahaha, poor baby.

That is what I love about chin people! Many other groups (like horses and cars) are too serious and stuck up. Wasn't Mousey unsteady and wobbly before her tail was removed? So she is better then?
Mousey "I'm a pretty pony!"

Back