Modern heating pad that doesn't turn off!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
When going through Walmart's 75% off Christmas stuff I found a bunch on mini heating pads called the "Cozy Spot". I took out the manual and it never said anything about it turning off after 2 hours for safety, so I bought one and took the chance. Lo and behold, it stays on until you turn it off. It's the perfect warmth for a kit on its only setting. The even better part is if you can find them at your Walmart, with them being 75% off they only ran me $3.00 a piece. I went back and got two more for my "rescue baby box".

They have 4 different colors, I just like purple. :p

P1000259.jpg

P1000258.jpg

Just wanted to mention it to the breeders and rescues since I know it's difficult to find a newer heating pad that doesn't have the safety cutoff.

Wow, I'm going to have to look for these! I used to use the old heating pads when I was breeding birds, and was not happy when they changed them to turn off. I'm going to look at our local walmart!

Crysta - Wanna go get me some??? I just went through our local Wal-Mart clearance isle and they didn't have any that I saw, darnit.

Rite Aid sells a brand of heating pad that does not shut itself off after 20 minutes. You have to look for the cheap model, not the expensive one.

Crysta - Wanna go get me some??? I just went through our local Wal-Mart clearance isle and they didn't have any that I saw, darnit.

I went back and they were gone. :( I'm sorry. I should have bought them all, but I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in them.

Back