Merry Chinmas!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
We did a photo shoot for our Christmas Cards. Not entirely happy with the cooperation I got, but we're on the right track ;)

Bailey (don't worry, he wasn't eating it)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One annoyed Chinnie Girl!

picture.php

Awwww! So festive and covered in adorable! =) Bailey is so gorgeous btw. I have such a soft spot for BVs and BrVs :hearts:

Yep, I agree Bailey is gorgeous! But I have a soft spot for all of them, including Ms. Latte ;)).

They are so cute! Considering my pics would just be a pretty Christmas hat and a chin's butt lol. Good job :)

Awwww! So festive and covered in adorable! =) Bailey is so gorgeous btw. I have such a soft spot for BVs and BrVs :hearts:

Thanks, yeah I'm slightly addicted to chins with the TOV gene too! I decided years ago that I wanted a BV and a BrV. I told Peggy to keep me in mind if she ever had a pair born around the same time. I thought I'd have to wait awhile, but a few months later these two popped out exactly a week apart from each other. Of course with my luck being what it is they've decided to be mortal enemies, so I'll never have cute cuddly group pictures.

Yep, I agree Bailey is gorgeous! But I have a soft spot for all of them, including Ms. Latte ;)).

And they all love their Aunt Sandi! Latte's glad to hear that you've warmed up to atleast one girl chinnie ;)

Back