Meh New Kitteh

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonflye

I picked this guy up at the local shelter last weekend. He is helping to heal my heart after losing my cat Butterscotch this past summer.

He is a sweet boy, but still getting used to being in a home after having been a stray and then spending 8 or so months at the shelter.

Anyway, here he is (his name is Bruschi, after a former NE Patriots player)...

Attachments

• Jan 4th 2010 Bball game 047.jpg
    Jan 4th 2010 Bball game 047.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Jan 4th 2010 Bball game 043.jpg
    Jan 4th 2010 Bball game 043.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Jan 4th 2010 Bball game 044.jpg
    Jan 4th 2010 Bball game 044.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 112
I still say his name should be Cow, not some dumb football jock. But what are you gonna do when you leave the name up to a GUY.

Congrats on the new kitteh Nikki!

Thanks Peg...I think he'll fit in well here.

And letting hubby name him was all about facilitating bonding...For the record, I like Cow too. :)

I love his color!! His markings are very unique! His fur looks nice and thick too! Is he a little lover?

Thanks ladies! He is a bit skittish, but loves scritches and petting. He has a very loud purr. :) I think his markings are really cool too!

he should me named moo or mooster or something. I love the colors, never seen anything like that.

I'm personally a fan of the last pic. He looks like he's getting annoyed with Nikki. If that's the case, he can most certainly come here and live out life without being so annoyed. ;)

I love him! Congratulations to both you and him. Those markings just give him an extra something. :)

Do you know how awesome you are for getting an adult kitty cat?!! You are AWESOME! :D

Like someone told me the other day...you get a kitten and it's a kitten for 6 months and then you have a cat anyway. ;)

Congrats, he is a handsome fella. I like how his nose is black down the middle and he has pink on the outside of his nostrils.

Thanks for the wonderful comments. :)

I love kittens, they are so cute, but with the number of homeless adults out there, a grown kitty was the way to go. Bruschi was estimated by the shelter to be 3 1/2 to 4 years old, but my vet thought him to be more like 2...either way, he's got plenty of kitten playfulness about him. At 4 am this morning I was wondering why I got the toys with the bells inside of them...;)

Nikki he is absolutely handsome. I think adopting and adult is just wonderful. Yes kittens can be fun, but a young adult you still get some of that kitten playfulness and the "laid backness" of an adult. My opinion of course.

He is gorgeous, congratulations!! You could always compromise and call him moo-schi ;)

Back