Meet Moxxi

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My chins when first born were not afraid of anything, they would walk up to me, sit on my knee, come when called, etc. By around the 3/4 week, they then become more aware of their surroundings and became more cautious. I didn't encourage close contact with them, watching them play was enough for me.

Oh we've actually bonded the first night, she started jumping on and around me and ever since we have been best buds - I'm quite surprised to hear that some struggle to bond with their chins 🙈
Awesome! That's why I asked.:) Do you also have other pets?

My chins when first born were not afraid of anything, they would walk up to me, sit on my knee, come when called, etc. By around the 3/4 week, they then become more aware of their surroundings and became more cautious. I didn't encourage close contact with them, watching them play was enough for me.
I got mine at 4 weeks from a friend whose chin got pregnant , the first day was a bit scary but she calmed down and i did aswell lol afterwards everything was good.

Yes she loves teasing them by running towards the sides of the cage and just stares at them - they don't really pay her much attention anymore lol

She sounds adorable. Any interactions with your dogs even from her cage?

Back