Meet Herman!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my gosh I want him!! what a cutie. I have a special needs chin also and he has a very similar setup :) I wish you the best of luck with him!

I love his little pink nose! And his cage is super cute and very fitting for a sweet guy like him.

Gotta change your numbers Laurie-- you're up to ten chins. Wow!

Laurie, he is so sweet and I know how happy you are to have him home with you! His cage set up looks great!

What a cute little fella! That pink nose is just asking for smooches!

Some pics from today! Woke up this morning and he was hanging out in his cage!
130-1.jpg

He LOVES his Winnie the Pooh Tube!
126.jpg

No wait he loves sleeping under his ramp/ledge!
131-1.jpg

The real surprise to me is when Stewart told me that he found Herman sitting on top of his tube last night! We have no idea how he got up there as I don't think it was from the squiggle bridge. I'm going to keep an eye on him and see if he does it again and how he does it! In any case here's a pic Stew snapped!

128.jpg

How is it that a chin over a thousand miles away can make me smile and warm my heart? Partly it is him, and partly it is you guys that love and help those chins that need a little extra lovin.

Congrats Laurie! He is absolutely adorable and very lucky to have you for his mommy :)

oh my gosh his face is too cute! I love the picture of him sleeping in his tube! He looks so comfy in his new home! congrats again!

Awww! That picture of him sleeping in the tube is adorable :heart3:

Back