Meet Eros!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tessapixie

Magical Girl
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot. I didn’t want to put this in “New Owner Questions” since I’m not a new owner, I just wanted to take moment to have you guys meet my new chinnie! I know that a couple of months ago my boyfriend and I discussed a new chinchilla it and he didn’t think it was a good time at first since we would be potentially moving in together, but he seemed to make an exception for this little one. We probably won’t even be moving for about a year or two because of this pandemic. Thanks, Mt. Zion Chinchillas for such a sweet boy and stay at home buddy. ❤ I hope everyone else and their floofs are staying safe throughout this time.B1AEDF26-1646-4266-8FBB-9CAF3C418489.jpeg

gratz n ur new fur baby why not get another chinchilla friend for him/her so they have company.its just a suggespionage.

I mean suggestion , and I believe you have a ebony chinchilla, maybe medium, but, very cute

Hahah, thanks. No worries, I knew what you meant. ;) I thought about it but honestly I’ve only ever had single chinchillas. I don’t think I really could afford/handle two right now. I’m home a lot anyway especially now and he lives in my bedroom so he gets a lot of interaction from me. And yes, he is a medium dark ebony.

Back