MCBA Shindig 2014

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
Plan now to attend the MCBA Shindig Aug 1 & 2, 2014!!!

We have a really cool agenda in the works - different from what we've done in the past, but it's going to be fun!! I'm so excited about it!
We brainstormed at the National Show board meeting and I have tried to incorporate all of the fun, crazy stuff we came up with.

I am working on a formal flyer and will post it as soon as I'm happy with it - should be within the next week.

Some highlights -
Animal pair (male/female) raffle
Other raffle items and door prizes
One-on-one sessions with a judge - bring your animals and questions for the experts
Record keeping
Teaching your chinchilla to paint
A real, live, ACTUAL, baby derby!
Hospitality room! Let's visit and get to know each other!

Mark your calendars now and book your rooms in Auburn, IN!

Still working on finalizing a few things, but here is the schedule of events for Shindig!

Attachments

• Shindig 2014 flyer 2.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Early registration for Shindig is July 15th. Please get your RSVP's in soon so I can plan for supplies and food for everyone. Email me at [email protected] with reservations and questions! :)

Has everyone got those babies in training for the baby races? I am thinking its going to be fun and very entertaining. I am looking forward to the weekend. Brenda, Paul and others have put together education, fun and plenty of time for visiting.

Beth Ann Connell is our final judge in our Shindig lineup!
Judge schedule is as follows:
10am Brenda Walter
11am Beth Ann Connell
1pm Jim Ritterspach
2pm Gene Adcock
3 pm Rich Ryerson

Each judge will have 3-20 minute one-on-one sessions for you to sign up for! Sign up is first come, first serve at registration Fri night/Sat morning.

The July 15th early registration deadline is quickly approaching! Please let me know now if you will be attending Shindig so I have enough food and supplies for everyone! Thank you! :D

Back