• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Male chin rehome in Wisconsin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

FlyingPotato

I adopted this chinchilla from a coworker. He had a buddy but he died before I adopted him. He has been to 4 other homes so his age is unknown. He has been mistreated by children in previous homes so please no small kids. When I first recieved him he did bite but with patience he no longer bites and is quite friendly. Unfortunately, I have developed a severe allergy to his shedding fur and need a new home for him asap. A home with another chinchilla buddy would also be very preferred. He will need lots of love and patience but I hope to find him a permanent home with another chinchilla so he doesn't have to be alone anymore. I have a cage(will need to upgrade for another chinchilla), food. Treats, dust bath, 20200420_192253.jpg and everything else he needs all for free in Wisconsin.

FlyingPotato

Alright, guess he is going to a shelter because I can't find anyone to take him and he is impossible to live with.

Nerk

Chinchilla Servant
I live in Wisconsin but I'm unable to take him unfortunately as I only have females. If you're near the Fox Valley area get in touch with K&R Small Animal Sanctuary, they may be able to help. Though note they are foster based.

schmittre

I adopted this chinchilla from a coworker. He had a buddy but he died before I adopted him. He has been to 4 other homes so his age is unknown. He has been mistreated by children in previous homes so please no small kids. When I first recieved him he did bite but with patience he no longer bites and is quite friendly. Unfortunately, I have developed a severe allergy to his shedding fur and need a new home for him asap. A home with another chinchilla buddy would also be very preferred. He will need lots of love and patience but I hope to find him a permanent home with another chinchilla so he doesn't have to be alone anymore. I have a cage(will need to upgrade for another chinchilla), food. Treats, dust bath, View attachment 20920 and everything else he needs all for free in Wisconsin.
Where in Wisconsin are you located?

Latest posts