Make sure your surgeon is having a good day.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...that's just one of the strangest things ever. He got mad because he made a mistake and totally ruined some poor guy's life. Yeah, always be nice to your surgeon and make sure that they've had a good night's sleep the night before...

Wow...

'Doctors in Romanian earn too little to be able to pay amounts like this. As a result it will be entirely fair if they only accept cases where they cannot make mistakes. The only way this can be avoided is if the insurance companies cover all the risk.'

I don't want my surgeon to be able to make mistakes at all.... And seriously? That's not a mistake. That's a drastic issue...

uh... yeah, that is not a mistake or accident. To get angry and cut it off? That is totally unacceptable. Getting angry and walking out? Yeah, maybe. But not then cutting it into little pieces! Sounds like he has some major issues.

The poor guy he was operating on though!

Too bad something like that couldn't have happened to:
Ted Bundy
Richard Allen Davis
Michael Vick

Too bad something like that couldn't have happened to:
Ted Bundy
Richard Allen Davis
Michael Vick

What?..? Laurie I told you on my SKS semi-auto rifle "If all else fails it has a bayonet on the end" That Doc's not the only one who can get'er done.

Sorry, no. That's not a mistake, that's a sign that the 'man' in question should not be allowed to hold a scalpel again, or at least not until he's had a full psych eval! If he "doesn't make enough money" to pay for intentionally causing a patient harm, he shouldn't have gone into medicine in the first place!

Oh my! Next time my boyfriend's being a jerk I'll threaten to send him to that surgeon... *snort*

Seriously though, that's horrible!

I think the mistake being referred to is that the doctor accidentally cut the guys urinary channel before losing his temper and mutilated the poor man.

"Suspended his License" - he should have the same done to him!!
"Eye for an eye" comes to mind!!
Didn't they execute nazi's for things like this - at least life in jail??
There's no excuse for deforming another human being, let alone "having a bad day"!
Talk about "crimes against humanity"! And he's a Doctor?
Hope they pulled his passport!

OMG can you imagine waking up from that operation and finding out what that surgeon did? Thats horrible!

Back