M-i-c-k-e-y

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
Ok, here is the chin that was at Sissy and Tiny's previous home, bad me, I did not weigh him yet, but he is friendly, doesnt mind being held.

He was greasy, but not under weight etc.. However, the smell must have been the home, although he doesnt smell, his things sure do.

He came with a cage, food bowl, 4 water bottles, food which i tossed, wasnt sure how fresh it was. 9 Ledges. Dust and a ceramic house.
Here are a few pics

Mickey005.jpg

Mickey004.jpg

Mickey003.jpg

Mickey002.jpg

Mickey006.jpg

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
Wow. He's in such better condition than Sissy and Tiny were when you got them. Glad to hear you got him out of the house! I know you had been wanting to for awhile.

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
Yes, I am SOOOO happy they contacted me. I had been sending them pics every few days of their progress. Hoping they would think that they should send him to me too, and it worked!

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
Oh Mickey, he's so fine! LOL, all I keep thinking about is that Toni Basil (sp?) song when I see him. Was that your secret? Congrats Tara! So happy they are all with you! :D

Maia

Forever Weird
Aww he's a cutie, I love the prisoner pic!

firestar

haha i actually was thinking of the mickey mouse song :) congrats, he's a sweetie!! bet he's glad to be near his housemates again!

C

Carol~Anne

Mickey looks good compared to the Wee Ones. You've got as many as me now Tara. :high5:

InkedupTara

Do the chinny shuffle!
CA! High fives back!!

Stackie, I don't know if we are. I kinda think we will. But I want to see how he does :)