Love you monkey!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellylynnmarie

lovin' my chinny boys!
Lost my sweet little boy Splinter. After lots of ongoing health problems my baby is no longer suffering. Love you so much monkey-boy!!!

I am so sorry! You tried so hard, you are a good chin Mom and he was loved! I do believe Splinter with be with you on the other side. RIP Splinter until you meet again

Thanks everyone. That means a lot. He was such a great little boy. He had been struggling for months with various issues and I spent every waking moment I could with him, hand feeding, administering medicine, and just plain cuddling when no other surface but my lap was comfortable enough for him to sleep. I feel like I'm dying inside without him. I woke up this morning and it was the strangest, worst feeling that I didn't have to instantly run to my baby... feels like a hole. Luckily, his sweet brother, Cotton, is taking it all okay so far (but they've been in separate cages almost a year now because they were fighting a lot). Hope he doesn't go through any grieving, can't stand to see him sad. He has been extra cuddly with me since he knows I'm sad. Couldn't be more thankful for that.

Back