• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Reliable Breeder in AZ

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyzarandGemma

Chinchilla Enthusiasts!
Hey there,

We are looking to adopt a baby Chin, possibly two, but want to go through a reliable breeder system. We got one baby chin from Petsmart, but due to breeding problems, he died before he had even lived with us for a week. This was really devastating, as we had done EVERYTHING in our power to make sure that he was well taken care of and had everything a little Chin would want. We want to go through better channels this time and after reading a lot of information on Chin care here, we decided that if anyone is going to be able to get us the resources we need it will be here. Please let us know if you know of any reliable breeders or know how to go about finding some. We are willing to travel a little bit to get a healthy Chin. We live in Flagstaff, AZ so we are looking within a 300 mile radius (Tuscon, Las Vegas, Abq, etc.).

Thank you all so much,
Myzar and Gemma

Susan is in AZ (AZChins). She travels around a bit too.

If Susan doesn't have what you are looking for, I am in Riverside, California. I know it is farther than 300 miles, but I have had people come from Phoenix and Tuscon to get chinchillas from me.

Back