• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Chinchilla Accessories Made in Canada!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for anyone who is selling ledges, wood etc.. from Canada for my ferret nation cage? I have spoken to several people in the US however shipping always turns out to be over $50. I am already aware of flowertown chinchillas and purchase my feed and bedding from them as well as supplements etc. Or else i will have no choice but to pull out a saw and get crafty with what i have in the backyard.
Jessica

Thanks guys this is exactly what i what i was looking for! If anyone has anything else to add or makes their own to sell please let me know! Always looking for new ideas/accessories ! :D

Just wanted to thank AZchins for the recommendation, i just placed quite a large order (for me anyways), and cannot wait for it to be shipped over. For the amount/weight of what i ordered the shipping costs were much more affordable compared to the states.
Serena was also great with quick replies and got me all the information i needed! I am one happy camper!

Back