Looking for a senior chin in Northeast Ohio

S

sarabeth20_99

I would like to adopt an older chinchilla. I have wanted a chin for a few years, but I would like to start with an older, tame chinchilla before jumping in with a baby and a 15+ year commitment. I have never owned a chin before, but I have had smaller pets, and I also have 4 cats and 2 dogs. My mom works at a vet's office, so my animals are always well taken care of. Please let me know if anyone hears of an older chin available in the Northeast Ohio area! (I'm in Madison, OH.) Thanks!

Riven

Bad Chin
I don't know that an older chin would be any more "tame" than a younger one per se. It's all just their temperament more than age. I'd imagine that you could find a rancher with a laid back retired chin, or a rescue pretty easy in that area as there are a lot of chins in OH. I'm not familiar with the state really, but there is Shoot's, Ryerson's, Vetter, I know many more breeders up that way as well that are passing my mind.

emcollma

female chinchilla

hi! i am in ann arbor, michigan, so im a little far, but i could meet you someway in the middle! so i have a mosaic chinchilla. her name is baddie and i absolutely love her. she's so sweet and kind, and is so so chill. she's 4 years old. i cant have her in my next living arrangement, though. any chance you're still looking for a chinchilla and are interested? thanks!

Latest posts