• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a large cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingola

Ingola
Hi Everyone.
Do you or anyone you know selling a large cage for my chin?
Please let me know. Thank you :)

There is another one in Mt Vernon, but they are asking $225 obo. But hey you could also stop and see the tulip festival while you are there.

Thank you so much. I will check it out :)
What cage do you have?

I have ferret nations, just found one that needs a minor repair on Craigslist for $40.00.
You can frequently find Ferret and Critter Nation cages on Craigslist and sometimes on Kijiji too.
BTW I am originally from Winnipeg.

Really? Where? I keep looking and can't find any. Not even those you told me about :(
I found this cage and looks similar to FN:

Prevue Hendryx Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home with Stand, Black Hammertone
by Prevue Pet Products

What do you think?

Aah... Wintertpeg :)

Really? Where? I keep looking and can't find any. Not even those you told me about :(
I found this cage and looks similar to FN:

Prevue Hendryx Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home with Stand, Black Hammertone
by Prevue Pet Products

What do you think?

Aah... Wintertpeg :)

Yes Winterpeg Manisnowba, miss the city but not the weather.
I have one of those, it's not as nice as the fn cage.
It is smaller and the one pan is below the grate, so they sit on a grate not on shavings. Plus only one door opens instead of two.
To find the cages type in the words nation and cage, the one in Mt Vernon is in the community section and the other in the all. For sale section. Hope that helps.

I already ordered it. I hope I like it. There are 2 doors. It's 3x2x5,5.
The FN is 3,7 in length and it wouldn't fit in my space. It was on sale for $139 on Amazon.
I have read good reviews and ideas how to cover the grate. I will have shelves put on it and then fleece.
Can I see your cages please?:)
If you don't mind to share.

Back