Lets see those cages!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I just built my hedgie a C&C cage with a second level but have yet to make the ramp. I know the ramp has to be shallow for their safety and should have sides on it as well so the dont fall. He loves climbing up and down my legs when im laying down (and thats rather steep if i have them bent while lying on my back) so I think he would enjoy a small ramp. I was hoping for some construction ideas and suggestions!! Thanks :D

I have a small animal playpen that I use for Luna's cage. We measured it and it is bigger than a 2x4 C&C cage, which I've seem was most recommended for a hedgie. She's only 3 months old so it seems huge to her, but she's not able to get out of it. I'm able to put her igloo, flying saucer (large), large litter pan, 3 food bowls, and still have a bunch of space in the middle for toys. Her lamp is above her monsters inc. tunnel which she likes to lay in with her head or butt sticking out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16
Back