Ledges

Madip

Does anyone know where I can get ledges? I know I’ve seen a lot online in bundles but just super pricey anywhere from $70-100. Do you know of any good deals?

Gus_4

I also have about 4 lava ledges. You can buy these at pet store or at Chewy.com for around only $5 each...

Nerk

Chinchilla Servant
I just made about 48 ledges yesterday and it took my husband and a little over an hour, it cost under 50 dollars. I've always followed the guide on here.
Like Gus suggested lava ledges are a good add to wooden ones. I personally wouldn't make those my main ledges as my chins chew those fast. But are fun chews and add a little enrichment to their cage.

Gus_4

I just made about 48 ledges yesterday and it took my husband and a little over an hour, it cost under 50 dollars. I've always followed the guide on here.
Like Gus suggested lava ledges are a good add to wooden ones. I personally wouldn't make those my main ledges as my chins chew those fast. But are fun chews and add a little enrichment to their cage.
I wish I had access to tools! I do have lots of wooden ledges from Etsy shops- if you would want to consider that too. It tends to be a bit more expensive but it’s never a bad idea to support small businesses!

Latest posts

Group builder