• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ledges

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BooBoo*TheKiddo*

I'm looking around for prices on ledges/shelves.

Interested in some small shelves (not wall length shelves), kind of like ledges.

I'm looking for some square (& possibly rectangle too), as well as, corner shelves.

Message me with info on what you have :)

A lot of chin supplier sites that are listed on here in the supplies for sale section sell ledges. just off the top of my head on a site they had up to at largest 12 inches and that was 10 dollars(built in poop guard) and hardware.

I just got in an order of shelves from Shooper that are awesome! I have ordered from her many times and highly recommend her and her products!

I have a special right now (it's on my wood sale thread). It is 8 ledges for 40.00 You get 2-10 in, 2-8in, 2-6in and 2-5in all with poo guards. We are both in KY...that should help on shipping or maybe you could pick them up depending on where you are. PM me if interested.

I have a special right now (it's on my wood sale thread). It is 8 ledges for 40.00 You get 2-10 in, 2-8in, 2-6in and 2-5in all with poo guards. We are both in KY...that should help on shipping or maybe you could pick them up depending on where you are. PM me if interested.

Messaged you on facebook. :)

To far for pickup. I am 3.5 hours from you.

Back