Kirby is growing up!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
My little Kirby (X3) is such a looker. He's keeping some of his markings and I figured I would update photos of him so you all can check him out. I plan to keep him and show him in York and NY. My grandfather is in love with him and begged me not to sell him. I asked Ralph what he thought of him yesterday and he even liked him. Said he was a very nice looking white for his age and to hold on to him. So, I guess Kirby is staying here.

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

OMG he is one of the cuuuuteesssttt mosaics i have ever seen. You are very lucky Tiff.

If he goes missing at York, he won't be at my apartment :whistles:

Hahaha.. that is easy to do, sadly. I'm sure if someone gave him an energy drink, he'd try to sneak Kirby out behind my back. The problem is, my grandfather would kill him in the end, so he knows Kirby stays here.

I'm gonna have to find a way to keep Papa out of the chin room. Poor Kirby is gonna stay greasy from being held!

Hahaha.. that is easy to do, sadly. I'm sure if someone gave him an energy drink, he'd try to sneak Kirby out behind my back. The problem is, my grandfather would kill him in the end, so he knows Kirby stays here.

I'm gonna have to find a way to keep Papa out of the chin room. Poor Kirby is gonna stay greasy from being held!

:rofl: That's so sad. Keith would probably do the same thing for a case of beer. Men :rolleyes:

He is precious but I think Drake has him beat hands down!!!:neener: By the way,looks like Drake is gonna get a Winnie the Pooh name change. His new name is gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(drumroll please) "Tigger Too!!!" no, I did not make a typo on the "Too!!!". Our lives had already been blessed by a Tigger dog and a Tigger cat that both lived to ripe old ages and passed on before Stephen,Tammy and I became a family so he couldn't be Tigger Two and I didn't like Tigger Three,sooo "Tigger Too!!" it is. He's the best little from:ME to:ME for:ME present for five years cancer free that I can think of!!!And my husband didn't fuss a bit,he even had a cooked supper and flowers waiting for me when I got home after the show.:kiss: I got a great fellow and daughter that I could have never had when the good Lord brought him back into my life!!!!!:)

Tigger Too works for him :)

Congratulations again on your 5 years and I hope that little Drake (yes, I'm gonna always call him that lol) keeps your world happy. I'm gonna miss the little guy. He was my pouch tester!

Back