Kiki and Lilo :-)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeginnerChinLover

The Chin Shopaholic
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year!
Here are some pictures of my girls, Kiki and Lilo.

Lilo checking out a new "hiding spot" during playtime!
1002094.jpg

Kiki looking through the bars that divides the "playroom" from my room. Mind you, I think she enjoys being in my room more, as she CONSTANTLY jumps over it the second I look away. Then the chase begins...
1002096c.jpg

Wha? Chu lookin' at me?
1002097a.jpg

Kiki being bashful, and way too cute!
1002098p.jpg

AH-HA!!! Caught Lilo eating hay. I had a problem with my girls going on a hay strike for almost 2 weeks...now everytime I see them eating it I get that "proud mom" look on my face and get giddy like a 5-year-old school girl!
1002100.jpg

Happy New Year to you too! They are both beautiful girls and I love their names :)).

By the way, did you ever get the package from your friend in the states?

And apparently this is her lazy way of getting to it?
1002101.jpg

Lilo and her apple stick. She tends to eat the bark off the ends first, leaving rather sharp ends...it's a little scary.
1002102f.jpg

Kiki and her stick :)
1002104w.jpg

Kiki getting curious about that thing that keeps chasing her around the cage and invading her privacy!
1002105.jpg

Paparazziiiii!
1002106e.jpg

Thanks everyone! At first I was convinced that I wanted a standard grey, since I love the dark colours...but I saw these gals and that was it!

Here are some more pics of me and the girls! Lilo wasn't a fan of this process...

Kiki and I! ...I know it looks like I'm strangling her, but she is just skinny!
snapshot201101151.jpg

And my grumpy butt, Lilo! She's still skiddish about a human coming within 2 inches of her, let alone holding her...but she did well! You can tell she is soo much porkier than Kiki!
snapshot201101159.jpg

Back