• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kentucky

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooper

"Ellie Mae"
I have a pair that I rescued quite some time ago that I would like to rehome. I want them to go to a good home with experience or willing to learn the right care. One is a beige male and one is a mosaic male. I will get pics up if anyone is interested. I'm asking 200.00 for the 2 chins, 3 ledges, a hammock, a wooden house, a fleece house and a some chew sticks.They are currently in a Double Ferrett Nation cage (I'm keeping the cage) and are eating Mazuri pellets and a mixture of hays. Not sure on age, the mosaic is thought to be around 5 and the beige around 3 yrs. Buyer would need an appropriate cage before recieving the boys.

Chins

Hello, my name is Dylan Patterson and I was interested in purchasing you chinchillas. I have not had any before but I have been researching them for a while . I am East Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back