Just placed a order

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always looking for good deals on toys. This is the next place I'll order from, thanks!

I love ordering here, I have a cute sea grass basket that I'm using as a hay holder and they have lots of raffia and wicker items too.

Thanks for posting this, I will be ordering from them for sure!

Thanks....bookmarked, gonna need more parts soon!

this might be a stupid question... but is every wood sold on this site safe for Chins??? I almost placed an order but... just wanted to be sure before I click that "Purchase" button.

Thank you :)

I just found out that the hardwood is made of white maple. Is that safe for my girls to chew on? Searching through the forum and it seems like maple is a no. so.... should I order or no? I have my eyes on the hearts, stars, wheels and stuff.

Not all wood or items sold through the forum is safe for chinchillas. It is a buyer beware situation for anything you buy and you need to do full research on products to make sure they are safe for the chins. A couple long time members have said that they would not give maple, so I personally would not order maple for chinchillas.

Back