Just minding my own business....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticklechin

Going to the bank and it gets robbed, scarey stuff, got myself dragged out by a swat police up the street and dumped behind a police car-at least they caught the dude. It WAS a nice day.:hair:

Wow! Are you feeling alright? That sounds very traumatizing...I'd be shaking if I were you. I hope that you aren't too upset still.

I don't know why people rob banks. They usually get caught very quickly, and if they aren't caught they don't get away with much with the way banks operate nowadays.

Hopefully you are at home relaxing. What an awful thing to happen on Friday. :(

It did NOT do my anxiety any good, that is for sure and I think I wet my pants. I mean really just do some identity theft or internet fraud, its easier and makes more money.

I can't even imagine. I would have been scared spitless!

What a way to get your adrenaline pumping :)) The bank down the street from me got robbed last week and the robber was found hiding in my neighborhood. Also scary stuff!

OMG I'm so sorry you had to go through this. It's hardly any wonder it's affecting your anxiety. Perhaps you should see your doc, and maybe think about increasing your meds while you work through this experience? That is, if you're on meds of course, I don't know if you are, but I do know that if this happened to me I would have a massive OCD flair up, and would definitely have to increase my medication for a while.

Really hope you feel better soon. Honestly this is a terrible thing to have to go through. In NZ we have an organisation called "Victim Support" who offer free counselling for ppl who've experienced traumas like this. Do you have anything like that in the US? If so, it would probably be a good idea to try their services.

*HUGE HUGS* from Rosey and I xxxx

Well at least you were not in the bank If I read that right.
I'm prepared for anything. Legally of course. Just glad I don't live in "Mexifornia." Nice state, too liberal for me.

Glad your safe and the dude(s) are behind bars.

It could have been a very bad situation if you had already been in the bank. I know it must have been very frightening for you, but it's over now and you are safe. That's all that counts.

Back