Job interview

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susansheila

Welcome to my zoo
Well, my husband had a job interview yesterday and he felt it went well. So, lots of prayers and/or good thoughts our way.

I'd keep my fingers crossed Susan, but then I couldn't type! So I'll just keep good thoughts for him instead.

Wait, which husband was this? I get them confused after the 100 mark...........

Ooo, I wish him the best! I just had one today at lunch. Its hard getting jobs right now, so I'm just thankful that I have one at the moment! :))

Update

Well, still have not heard anything since his interview last Thursday. This is crazy. Is it us or are we doomed for life long bad luck?

Just a little stressed. :hair:

I know what it's like, I had a lot of interview in the past 2 months and not all of them call you back even to say you where not chosen. I have one this afternoon, I hope it goes well.

He could always call them back and ask where they are in the interview process just to show he really is interested in the job.
Good luck, job interviews and waiting to hear back is no fun at all.

He could always call them back and ask where they are in the interview process just to show he really is interested in the job.
Good luck, job interviews and waiting to hear back is no fun at all.

I agree with Alli. He should definitely call and ask how the process is going. They get so many applicants that the ones that really want the job and show it are more likely to get the job. It is a fight out there!

I always call back if I don't hear from them. And I also always send a thank you letter or email telling them that I appreciated the time they took to interview me and review my qualifications. :))

Susan, no bad luck!!! I know it seems like forever, but it has only been one week. I'm keeping every crossed for you guys!

Thank you everyone for all your kind words. It really helps to keep my spirits up. :)

Susan, I will be praying for you and your husband and the job situation! I hope something great comes along soon!

Back