Is this... chinnie heaven?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YESSSSSSSSS! Yes it is! OMG this is adorable, Tif! I LOVE the mosaic running around--I would try to smuggle that one out in a heartbeat! Super cute video, thanks for sharing with us!

This is sooo chinnie heaven!!!! I wanna be sitting in the middle of all those babies! :D

Guess I'd better clean up my act so I can go to heaven...Awesome!

Uhm, I'll take a couple of those extra dark ebs. Thanks! :)

Aww! I'm jealous! I want to be covered in a bunch of little furry fuzzballs too! Really cute!!

cute chinnies, love the mosaic!

she is very good with them. gentle & you can see she is loving every minute of it!

I already called dibs on the mosaic in chat! :neener: bahah I love this, I'm going allow you to adopt me as your niece so I can sit in there and have all those adorable chinnies around me.

I am so going to come over one day and you are going to cover me in kits, right? I want to plaaaaaaaaaay!

Yeah yeah, talk talk, you better get to moving!

she is very good with them. gentle & you can see she is loving every minute of it!

She adores the chins. Every time she comes over, it's the first thing she asks about - "Can we go to the chin barn TT?" She helps me clean cages and I give her playtime with the babies every once in a while ;-)

Anyone is welcome to come and visit the chins - seems that I'm gonna have a big baby boom soon so I should have enough to shower people in chinnie babies, lol.

These were kits that ranged from 3 weeks to 10 weeks.

Back