Introducing Choncho

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChonchoMom

I've had Choncho for 11 years now.
I don't know anything about his breed. Choncho was aprox. 6 months old when we got him from a local feed store in our town.
We got Choncho for my daughter in her senior year of high school, she had to do research and present the pro's and con's of having a chinchilla.
We kept Choncho while she was away at college and once she graduated and got her own apartment, she took him back with her. Choncho had been living with my daughter until about 6 months ago. She had to move and there wasn't as much room for Choncho's cage.
I'm enjoying having Choncho again, he's so easy to take care of and is a silly little guy. I also have a medium size dog and the two of them play while Choncho in his cage. He will run to the bottom back and forth til the dog (Buni) comes to the cage and then go back and forth to get buni to follow him. When Choncho is done playing he goes back to the top of his cage to rest.
Here are some recent pictures of Choncho and his cage.

Attachments

• Choncho Cage.jpg
    Choncho Cage.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Choncho 2022b.jpg
    Choncho 2022b.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Choncho 2022d.jpg
    Choncho 2022d.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 4
So cute! 😍

Welcome to the forum, greetings to Choncho from my two chins from Montenegro. They’re called Miko & Chilli.

Miko is 9 months and Chilli 4, pretty much babies🥰

Thanks for posting pics of your adorable Choncho.:) Ever thought of a chin companion for him?

Back