I'm going to be an aunt!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonflye

My sister is adopting a greyhound from a local rescue. I'm looking for supplies like raised water bowls, a jacket, practical stuff.(my sister will be getting a crate, harness, bed...) So any of you dog owners, particularly greyhound owners...what should I get him for a gift? Where should I buy a jacket? I saw a cool greyhound jacket on a horse site, but can't seem to find it again...Help me spoil my new nephew Sampson!

Here he is:

http://www.northerngreyhoundadoptions.org/dog.php?did=45

Last edited:
Congrats, that's so exciting. He's very cute and his colors are awesome. Enjoy spoiling him! :)

He is adorable. I know most horse places sell Dog Jackets, they look kinda like the horse blankets. Enjoy him

Congrats on the new family member Nikki! He's adorable. :)

Thanks for the links (good stuff) and the nice comments. We visited the rescue today and took Sampson for a walk and my sister made out adoption paperwork. He should be coming home at the end of the week. He is such a sweet, sweet boy!

Aw, thats great your sister rescued him :))! Congratulations on the new member of your family, he sure looks like he needs some spoiling.

Back