If your chinchilla could talk...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If your chinchilla could talk, would you like him/her...

• more?

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • less?

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • the same?

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • It depends on what they'd say...

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters
"I promise not to escape. I'm a good, cute little chin"

Once the door is open all I would hear his him cackling as he jumped over the barrier to the forbidden zone.

That is exactly what Pepper does....the barrier is now 3 feet high and she still tries.

I'm all too sure what mine would say. First they would demand more out of cage time so that second they can chew the paint off the walls if they want to. :impatient:

MINE TOO! they have even tried to go through the dry wall too! :duh:​

Mine would be like this:

In the morning: Hey! Let me out! Come on, Pleeeeeeease! Fine, at least give me a cookie or something. No, I don't want regular food, I want the good stuff! You're mean. I'm going to go pout in the tube.

Afternoon: Do you MIND? Someone of us are trying to get some sleep here! I don't care if you have stuff to do, this is my house and it's sleep time! Go away!

Evening: Let. Me. Out. Of. Here. NOW! And hand over the treats while you're at it! You're supposed to do what I say! Fine, you can give me some scritches first THEN let me out of here! Yeah... that's the spot. I'm in heaven. Wait. Why'd you stop? Hey! Where are you going? I said to let me out! No, you can't go upstairs! Get back here! No fair!

He already has an attitude without being able to talk.

Mine does. well my fiance puts on a voice and speaks as him anyway. Mostly he talks about world domination and tells people to F*** off. It does give me a giggle anyway.

I already can barely handle Chia's silent pleas to let her out, I don't think I could handle her begging me in a little voice!

But, if they can talk then we could reason with them... which would be good.

My chins would repeat three things:

WHERE'S MY TREAT?
LET ME OUT!!
GIVE ME SCRITCHES!

I kinda imagine them all chanting this at the same time with high pitched little voices.

I would not like if they could talk. I would never get any sleep with 5 chittery chinchillas in my room! And what they'd say, oh no! I can't stand to be in a room with 5 boys who can talk!

Back