I might have to

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, Liz. Tons of hugs and good thoughts coming your way. I hope things turn around for you. Wish I were closer and could help.

Me and chins send our sympathy. Sometimes it's hard to remember that without the storms, the sunny days would not be so bright.

Liz I am so sorry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Huge hugs.

Sorry about all these problems - - hope things change by our b-day!!

:broken::(

I am so sorry for your loss - just focus on putting one foot in front of the other and give Remy big hugs. You can get through this I am sure.

Wow. I wouldn't even know what to say to make you feel better.

I'm sending love vibes westward!!!!!!!

Oh Liz, I'm so sorry. Hang in there, it will get better. And as mentioned above, if there is anything we can do, let us know.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and Remy will be just fine. Don't blame yourself for your loss. It wasn't your fault, you'll be together in Heaven.

Liz I am very sorry you are going through this right now. Don't despair, Liz--even though it doesn't seem like it right now, things will get better--I promise you this--I really do. If you need anything, a shoulder to cry on, someone to slash tires for you, or just someone to talk to you please let me know!

Thanks everyone. Yours hugs are very much appreciate. I had a d&c today, still feeling groggy, I feel like its a dream and I'll wake up any time now...Oh how I wish. :(

Back