I have Z babies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
I've been waiting for this poor girl to deliver for days. She's been wobbling and dragging and I just knew it was time. I thought she was going to explode. Felicity (Shoots extra dark standard) and Obsidian (JAGS 1st place extra dark ebony) have given birth to 3 wittle babies! All ebonies so far. I hope she's done, she's been birthing for 2 hrs now and she looks a mess. Photos to come soon (the only photos I have now are birthing photos.. I'm sure you guys don't want to see them ;-) )

well wheres the pics? Thats not cool...congrats tho anyhow

Ok ok.. here's a sneak peak. But, I have to warn you that the girl is a first timer and she's really messy.

This is after the first one...

DSC_0010-2.jpg

and now the disaster after three...

DSC_0011.jpg

Much longer and I would have had to make a pallet in the chin room ;-)

So we ended up with a girl and two boys. Weights in at 49g, 53g and 54g. The little girl is the smallest, so I'm gonna keep an eye on her. Most likely they'll all be medium dark to dark from what I can see.

I tried to get quick pix, but they were too busy playing to be still. Will update individuals tomorrow.

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0026-2.jpg

Back