I guess I should introduce myself. o,o

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightningturtle

Scooper of all the poops!
I've been more or less lurking for a bit over a month now, and I just stumbled across the introductions thread.

Most of the world calls me Gen, and I was recently given a chinchilla. Her person decided she needed a home where she would get more attention and I've been spoiling her since!

My new friend is named Destroyer of All the Things, or just Dessy. Can you tell we've never had a pet like her before?

She's a lot of fun, and my boyfriend and I have completely fallen in love with her.

In addition to our new friend, we have two dogs (one corgi and one Heinz 57), a bearded dragon, a corn snake, and a small freshwater fish tank. My boyfriend calls our house a petting zoo!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting and I regularly scan craigslist for exotics in need. I figure spreading the word is the least I can do. :)

Oh, a note on the pics: I removed the fluff bedding as soon as I found out it's unsafe and she now has wood shelves courtesy of AZchins.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG0065.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0065.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG0067.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0067.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22
Back