I guess I never introduced myself.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaJTA

That guy.
I never did this and I guess it is not too late. I am still a noob. I have had Flea, my standard male chin, for a month now. I received him as a gift from my roommates for having to put up with their dog and stuff. He is a pet store chin, so I don't know how old he is (I was hoping ya'll might could help with that) but he is a hyper little boy and bonded with me almost instantly.
I took a few pics of him. He is in a FN142. I tried to take his plastic house out and he got pissy with me. He does not chew it and if I ever notice that he does, I will take it out. He is irritated with me in the pics because I am disturbing his nap.

So... Thanks for having me!

Anybody have any inkling of how old he might be?

Attachments

• 108.JPG
    108.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 127.JPG
    127.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 104.JPG
    104.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 122.JPG
    122.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Welcome. :)

No way to know age when they come from a pet store, unfortunately. They could be a 400 gm 6-year-old chin or a 600 gm 1 year old chin. There's just no way to know.

He's a cutie though!

He is beautiful, he looks very sweet and curious just like my boy! I am a new owner too, and they are amazing pets, I'm sure you know that by now though!! :D

hi and welcome! What a great gift! Flea is adorable and that's a great name for him. Thanks for posting pics...we love pics! :)

Back