I got a job!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chinniechantel

Well, as some of you know, I recently passed the Fl BAR exam and have been looking for work in this cruddy economy.

I got an interview through a friend, and got the job I could have only dreamed about. I make good money, get 20 vacation days my first year, and don't have to work with other lawyers! I am corporate in house counsel for a brokerage firm called Summit and mainly work with the board of directors. I know nothing about securities or brokers, so it is like learning a new language, but it will come. So far so good, and I only have to work 9-5, so I still have lots of time for the fur and quill kids. Just had to share!

That's great Chantel! Awesome that you will still have time for your chinnies!

Awesome! Want to share some vacation days with me? My work is only giving me a "generous" two days off for my wedding AND honeymoon, even though I have 10 accrued. Heh.

Congratulations Chantel! That' is just wonderful.

And it leaves your evenings free for the forum, of course. :)

Congrats! I'm still holding out for a permanent job in this economy, contracting is so risky right now.

Back