How to feed chin LifeLine?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My chin is healthy and eats normally, but he's underweight and hasn't been fattening up. I've heard LifeLine is a good option for underweight chins, so I'm going to give it a try. How much LifeLine should I feed my chin? Should I water it down? If so, how much water should I add? Thanks in advance!

What is the history of your chin? Some chins are just thin its the way they are. I use lifeline to help add weight after a illness, dental issue or if the chin came from a bad enviroment to safely add weight, I would give 10-20ml a day mixed with water to a milkshake consistancy delivered with a syringe.

What is the history of your chin? Some chins are just thin its the way they are. I use lifeline to help add weight after a illness, dental issue or if the chin came from a bad enviroment to safely add weight, I would give 10-20ml a day mixed with water to a milkshake consistancy delivered with a syringe.

He has always been a bit underweight at around 400 grams, but since I've gotten him several months ago, he's lost around 50 grams of weight. Recently, he had conjunctivitis as well as an abscess that had to be drained, so he's just back from recovery mode.

Back