How to / DIY project listing

Kalandra

Below is a listing of “How Tos” that I found in this section. If you see one that should be listed, let me know and I’ll add it in.

kendra

thank you so much for putting a nice listing together of these, people here are so creative, plus it's so much fun to make stuff for the chins!

L

lin18lou

thank you so much for the neat ideas. they make me want to make new things for my chin! how bout putting some instructions for a hidey house?

Tugaudzius

I think it would be goo to have a How to make a baby chin safe cage. At least I really need this info now. :)

Chinch

I would LOVE if we could get some DIY instructions on how to make a VERY LARGE AMAZING Melamine cage! ;) at Melbur10! I need some help here!!!

nikkik0720

Chin-Mommy of 3
I would LOVE if someone could put up instructions for a 'basic' custom cage. And if there were instrustions/patterns to make a chin-buddy

dblair410

Dallas
DIY Hay Holder

I made a very useful hay manger out of a plastic storage bin from Wal-Mart. I took one of the bins and one of the shorter ends off (for easy filling) and then zip tied it to the outside of the cage.

Attachments