Hi!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcscndpgn

Hi everyone! So excited to have found this forum! Looks like there's a gold mine of knowledge in here and I'm excited to dig into it haha. My name is Danielle and this is Javier aka Javi. He's roughly a year and four months old a bit shy but warming up. We are still getting to know one another as I just got him from a local girl who appeared to be overwhelmed with chins. He was one of five living in one cage. She had 2 - 3 year olds, 2 -1 year olds and the other one year old female had a kit. It was cramped to say the least. He's utterly spoiled now having a two story CN all to himself. My first order of business was to get him transitioned to actual chin food as she had him on rabbit feed that wasn't anywhere near being sufficient in nutrients. Now that we have that hurdle successfully jumped I'm looking to outfit his cage and spoil him with all the goodies but that is for another post!

77407436_10214989377195986_8875205117209477120_o.jpg

Welcome! He's adorable!

I saw your other post asking about deals. I'm not sure if anyone will have super special sales but someone did just post some really cute chin Christmas stuff. For supplements and other goodies, I always recommend fuzzieskingdom.com.

Back