Hi! Back for more!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inca-bink

Hi again everyone!

Imagine my sorrow when I finally succeed in getting internet access in my new place, and I find CnQ is gone! I'm glad that it's back - or close enough.

So - since I've been gone, here's a bit about me... I'm a wildlife rehabilitator in real life, and I am a chin mommy to my 3 lovely girls the rest of the time. I recently moved to Washington state, but I've lived in Florida, Ontario, and Michigan. I hold a degree in wildlife biology, and I have been working with wild animals of all kinds for 15 years, with a specialization in wild rodents and small mammals.

My girls are Inca, Willow, and soon-to-be Nova, who will join me in the next month or so. Inca is a standard and a semi-rescue. She was my first chinchilla ever, and is probably the sweetest, calmist girl ever :). Willow is a fat little mosaic who joined my family last year, and is still quite a spazz, although she's settling in a bit now that the move is over. We recently had a tragedy and I lost my third little girl Visa. I like the dynamics better with three girls, so hopefully I'll be picking up a third young lady in the next month or so, and I'm leaning towards calling her Nova - we'll see!

Anyway - hi! And see you around!
Steph

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 2
  • sleepy willow.JPG
    sleepy willow.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
  • willow rolling.JPG
    willow rolling.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 3