Henry learns to share

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Encantadora

LvL Chinchillas
Photo 1- "Excuse me, you're in my spot"

Photo 2- Sharing his sunlight with the new family member

Yesterday the baby cried and before I could get there Henry went and sat by him.

Attachments

• DSC_0199.jpg
    DSC_0199.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0200.jpg
    DSC_0200.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 121
What a couple of adorable babies! Looks like puppy is accepting of baby - they are off to a good start.

Henry is a French Bulldog, but has the most laid-back personality I've seen in a bully breed. I used to watch a two year-old who would lay on top of him and Henry thought the attention was great! He'd just roll over and take whatever the toddler did to him. (I always made sure the little boy was gentle though.)

Henry even would climb up on playground equipment and go across the bridge. However, he would not go down the slide (much to the little boy's disappointment) no matter how much coaxing he got.

I had a couple of canine 'baby sitters' as an infant too. :D My first words were actually to call my aunt's dog, not "Dada" or "Up" or something. Congratulations on the new addition, and thank you for keeping the *whole* family together (ie: not rehoming the dog once the baby arrived).

Back