Help

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branson Retherford

I got my chin Marley two weeks ago the first few days she was somewhat active then I started to notice she was peeing on herself started laying on her side witch I know isn’t normal she sleeps a lot when she does come out and about she has her eyes closed and when me or my fiancé touch her she squeaks I thought at first she was just adjusting to a new place new sounds new smells and so much else but now I’m starting to worry she’s nothing like my other chin gypsy help I’m worried and stressed somethings really wrong with my baby

I would get her checked out by the vet as soon as possible, if you haven't already. It's hard to say but it could be anything from gas to an infection, but whatever it is it sounds like she is in pain. Chins are really good about hiding illness and issues (they don't want to appear weak to predators), so by the time they actually act sick or hurt they are in so much discomfort that they can't physically hide it anymore.

Back