help me choose fleece colours!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
hey folks,

as you may have seen, i added a cute little black velvet boy named Guss to my home yesterday :))

all night i was thinking about what colours his fleece items will be, and i can't decide! lol.

Rhino has blue/green/yellow, here's what his pattern looks like:

Image0462.jpg

i do want to go with a three colour theme for Guss's cage while he is in quarantine and while i am introducing him to Rhino. i want Guss's three colours to mesh with Rhino's blue/green/yellow theme so that the two fleece sets could be mixed in one cage once/if the boys intro nicely.

help me choose three colours for Guss please!

Last edited:
I would stick to the same colors if you're going to eventually put all in one cage. I just have to say this is toooooooo cute of a picture.

As liewwan said, I would stick with the same colors. But if you want to try and change up the pattern, try either different shades of those colors or solid prints of the same colors.

For different shades, I can see a darker blue with either a lighter yellow/green or just a lighter green/same yellow working well with your current scheme :)But this is personal opinion ^-^

I would stay with the same colors too, and probably just different patterns, or get a complete set and switch them out for cleaning once they're together. :D

so what did you decide on.

Summer

i'm thinking i may just add more to the solid green and blue fleece i have that matches those colours in the pattern of the hanging house. i know the fabric store near me has more of both the blue and green, and it's just a matter of getting my tookus over there, lol.

I would stay with the same colors too, and probably just different patterns, or get a complete set and switch them out for cleaning once they're together. :D

i had my eye on a fleece set for sale here on the forum, it's the same pattern idea (with the squares of different stuff) but doesn't come with a liner that would fit my cage, so debating whether i go with that for my backup 'in the wash' fleece set and have just a solid colour liner, or try my hand at sewing a tube cover and hammock out of solid blue and/or green.

decisions, decisions.......... lol!

the doorway of the house is so big it makes him look tiny, lol.

Lol yes it does. He kinda have the "leave me alone while I hang myself" look. :rofl: I saw the pic at work and laughed so loud that people thought I officially lost it lol.

This is EXACTLY why i'm glad i love tie-dye! it goes with everything, including other tie-dyes and patterns.
well, except for our living room, which Andy was in love with after my recent redecorating. poor baby--at least he has a happy wife now that i've got a furry friend, right?

i just try to keep the liners a lighter color, so i can see the pee.

Back