Help making no sew cuddle buddy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NigelAndPeanut

Please does anybody have some good instructions on how to make a no sew cuddle buddy

Are you wanting an actual chin shaped cuddle buddy or just something like a pillow? I don't know how to do a chin shaped one but if a pillow would work then you can just cut two squares, then cut a bunch of strips around the edge and tie them together, then stuff with scraps of fleece. I would keep a very close eye on it though, I know several people have made tie pillows and hammocks, but personally I would think the strips would encourage chewing. 🤷‍♀️ But I've never tried it.

Are you wanting an actual chin shaped cuddle buddy or just something like a pillow? I don't know how to do a chin shaped one but if a pillow would work then you can just cut two squares, then cut a bunch of strips around the edge and tie them together, then stuff with scraps of fleece. I would keep a very close eye on it though, I know several people have made tie pillows and hammocks, but personally I would think the strips would encourage chewing. 🤷‍♀️ But I've never tried it.
Thankyou that is a great idea but what if I also turned it inside out to there is no process hanging

Back