Help! Broke a candle globe thing...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaJTA

That guy.
the dog knocked over a candle globe thing on my roommates coffee table set. This is the second one that broke and I am trying to find replacements. If anyone could tell me a technical name or where to find them, I would be eternally grateful...
The base (where it sits in the holder is about 2 inches and it flares to about 3.5 to 4.
Here is a picture of it next to the broken one so you can see the base.
I would not care if they disappeared forever (they get in the the way of the TV) but she loves them.
photo.jpg

Thanks yall. Help a man out.

It kinda reminds me of the light fixture thingies that cover the lightbulbs in bathroom and living room light fixtures. I would take both the metal part and the broken globe to Lowes or Home depot and see if you can find something

Try googling hurricane lamp globes.

Look on e-bay.

Check Pier One, Crate and Barrel, other houseware-type stores.

GOOD LUCK!!! :thumbsup:

If all else fails, you can always buy her another, similar set to replace them (even though YOU don't love them, they may be special to her).

Look like hurricane pillars. Check Party Lite (online...they're one of those house party comapies...tink Tupperware kind of party.)
Also check Target and World Market.

Back