Hello New to site

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvieli

Super Mom
Hello I am new to this site though I have had chinchilla's for a while I am always looking for people as crazy as I am about their babies. I have two wonderful kids my daughter will be 6 in two weeks and she is such a princess, my son is 9 and is autistic and his passion is animals (all animals) though his favorite is chinchilla's, chickens, dogs, and snakes.

We just started 4 H and will be getting bunnies soon.

I love all my babies and always looking for new ways to help my son and we use our animals for therapy which works wonderfully.

Guess thats all for now.

Welcome! Glad to hear the animals are helping out your son! I know a mother with a boy who is autistic of about the same age. She's afraid to have pets around him due to all his other allergies and intolerances. He has celiac disease and regresses completely if exposed to a large number of items. I'm hoping someday she'll find an animal he can have. Unfortunately even chinchillas would be an issue since they eat products with some gluten in them.

Welcome! Glad to hear the animals are helping out your son! I know a mother with a boy who is autistic of about the same age. She's afraid to have pets around him due to all his other allergies and intolerances. He has celiac disease and regresses completely if exposed to a large number of items. I'm hoping someday she'll find an animal he can have. Unfortunately even chinchillas would be an issue since they eat products with some gluten in them.

Wow that is a shame animals have done so much for my son and we are open to whatever works. Even the chickens help

thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am a little crazy over my babies and im just happy im not the only one lol

Back