Hello From Snowy Wisconsin!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalulaRoo

Hello there! It's a little snowy here tonight in Wisconsin! :]
I am completely new to the chinchilla world, actually at this point I haven't even entered it!

I MIGHT be getting a chinchilla. A friend of mine is moving out of the country very soon and it would be very hard to take her chinchilla with her so I might be taking her as a "foster". Whether I'm going to keep her I don't know yet. We'll see if she grows on me (she kinda already is and she's not here yet!) hehe. :]

A little about me and my pets! I have owned (or been owned by) and fostered rabbits, syrian and dwarf hamsters, gerbils and a mouse. I also have a dog who is a pain in my side but I love him anyway!

Now if you'll excuse me, I plan to go snoop around the forum a little for ideas on cages and stuff. hehe :]

Welcome! You will find bunches and bunches of information here!!! Not to mention friendly people!

Welcome, I am in Wisconsin also. I haven't met someone yet who didn't fall in love with a chin!

Thank you for the welcomes! :D Cool to see I'm not the only Wisconsinite here!

I am very excited to find out if I am indeed taking in this chin. The longer I wait, the more excited I get!

The lady had brought up about taking the chin awhile ago but I wasn't going to take her because I already have rabbits and some other little rodents. I never really saw a chin besides at a pet store and once when a lady brought hers to a nursing home for a pet visit. So a couple weeks ago I asked about the chin and wondered if she still had her. She said yes and asked if I wanted to see her. I wasn't sure. I wanted to but I knew if I did... But I caved in...

Omg I melted! She actually snuggled in my arms! She was totally relaxed when I held her. She is absolutely gorgeous too! She's not the standard chinchilla color, I think the correct term is violet. Of course, if/when I get her I'll be sure to post loooots of photos. :D

Back